The Leadership Development Institute ...
- provides the tools and insight to improve your leadership effectiveness and help your library respond to a rapidly shifting competitive landscape
- is designed for those who must think strategically about emerging institutional and informational needs, changing expectations of library leaders, new technologies, and long-range plans for the library
- curriculum will deepen your insights and broaden your repertoire of useful approaches to leadership
- provides a valuable opportunity to assess your own leadership strengths and weaknesses in a supportive and engaging learning environment
Date: August 7-9, 2019
Location: Madison Public Library, 201 West Mifflin Street, Madison,WI 53703
Cost: $300 for WLA members; $375 for non-members
- Winnefox is sponsoring a scholarship for one of our libraries' directors to attend; contact Mark Arend for details.
- A limited number of scholarships are available through WLA to cover the registration fee; indicate on the application form if you're interested in being considered.
Full details at the WLA website.