- Use the "Tablet under the tree? Start reading — it's free!" image accompanied by details or a link to how patrons can start using the Libby app to get ebooks, audiobooks, music and video on their new gadgets
- When you post that your library will be closed for the holidays or because of a snowstorm, include "The library is closed, but digital collection is always open" image
- After the holidays, edit the "How does this thing work" document to add your library's name, dates & times they can come in for help, and customize the link to your library's digital collection (see screenshot below)
- There's a "New Year's Resolutions" image you can use, and you can list some titles on topics like eating healthy, getting organized, starting an exercise plan, and saving money that you think patrons would like
- In January, for patrons who may be traveling to tropical climes to avoid the Wisconsin winter weather, use the "Going on a holiday? Carry a whole series in your carry-on" photo
Some of the images are specially-sized to look good on your library's digital display, as well as on your website, in print, and on social media.
When you use the images, make sure to use some explanatory text with info and links to your digital collection; here are sample phrases you can copy and paste.