Big Talk From Small Libraries 2015 is coming up; everyone is welcome to attend, regardless of how big or small the library, but if your library serves a few hundred or a few thousand, this is the day for you.
Friday February 27, 2015
8:45am - 5pm CST (attend one or all the sessions)
Register here; GoToWebinar login instructions will be e-mailed to registered attendees the day before the conference
This is aimed at librarians from small libraries; the smaller the better. Each of the speakers will be from a small library or works directly with small libraries.
You may attend one or all of the sessions; topics include:
- Helping Technology Make Sense to Seniors
- Youth Programming: Art Against Bullying
- Meeting the Needs of Your Community by Giving Up Control
- The Little Library that Could (And Did!)
- Reaching Out: Fighting Back Against a Bad Public Image
- plus 7 more topics; get the full schedule here