1. The Digital Shift: Libraries @ the Center virtual conference
October 1, 2014
9am - 4pm CST
Schedule of presentations (EDT)
It aims "to provide actionable answers to some of the biggest questions our profession faces, including:
• How can libraries adapt and adopt emerging technologies and tools, new ways of learning, and the evolving publishing ecosystem?
• How can libraries meet the 21st century needs of children and young adults?
• How will libraries continue to be at the center of their communities?"
Conference sponsors: Library Journal & School Library Journal
2. Library 2.014 Worldwide virtual conference
October 8 - 9, 2014
9am - 10pm CST
Schedule of presentations
Registration not required; just join a session that interests you.
A sample of the presentations:
• 7 Tactics to Gain Big Savings Through Collaboration
• Get Noticed: Create Compelling Images that Spark Engagement
• Marketing on a Budget
Conference sponsor: The School of Information at San José (CA) State University