Thursday and Friday, August 13 and 14, 2009
Beginning both days at 11:00 am CST
Register here for free
OPALesence 2009 is two online conferences in one:
- A "traditional" conference with scheduled speakers, and
- An unconference with facilitators where you can discuss whatever topic interests you.
Program topics so far:
- The Future of User Experience in Libraries
- Listening to the Future of Reading: Readers' Advisory and Audio Books
- How American Libraries Are Using Web 2.0 Tools for Marketing
- Collaboration 2.0
- full program schedule
OPALescence participants will "meet" online in the OPAL: Online Programs for All web-based meeting room.
The Twitter hashtag is #opal.