Attend any of hundreds of 1-hour online conference sessions during the Library 2.013 Worldwide Virtual Conference on October 18 – 19, 2013. Full schedule of all presentations in our (CST) time zone Links to the live virtual rooms will be available when the conference starts. Conference sessions can be accessed from any personal computer that’s connected to the internet; no phone or microphone needed. You can check to confirm your computer is ready for their online conference software. Here’s a small sample of hour-long sessions you can attend:
- eBooks & eReaders: Past, Present & Future
- So Your Library Wants To Lend iPads
- Five Aggressive Approaches to E-Resource Promotion
- Branding on a Budget, Outside the Box
- eReaders and Tablets and Phones, Oh My!
- Public Libraries: Communicating Impact with Stats and Stories
- Successfully Promoting Your Print and eBook Collections Through Social Networking
All sessions will also be recorded and posted quickly after the conference.