Serving the 21st Century Patron is a free online WebJunction conference, scheduled for December 1 - 2, 2010.
Program topics focus on the changing needs, challenges, and opportunities related to providing customer service in your 21st-century library.
Even though registration has closed, you'll be able to access recordings and presentation slides from every program of the entire 2-day conference:
- Staying Committed to Great Customer Service When Your Library is in Chaos (presenter: Pat Wagner)
- 21 Ideas for 21st-Century Libraries
- Changing Reference Services to Meet Patron Expectations
- 2-1-1 and Library Partnerships
- Museums, Libraries, and 21st-Century Skills
- TechSoup for Libraries: Sustaining Technology to Serve your Patrons
- Morale Issues in your Library
source of illustration: slide 10 from the Museums, Libraries, and 21st-Century Skills presentation