Posted on May 13th, 2009 No comments
Good news for anyone who wasn’t able to attend the 2009 Wisconsin Association of Public Libraries (WAPL) Annual Conference:
Slides and handouts from conference presenters’ sessions are starting to appear at the WAPL 2009 conference web page.
Here are the presentations posted so far:
- Audio Books: Who Listens, How to Understand, Doing Audio Book Advisory Interviews (Jessica Moyer)
- EXCELlent!!!: Top Five Lists of Ways to Create Great Youth Services at Your Library ( Paul Nelson, Kris Adams Wendt, Mary Dunn, Kelly Krieg-Sigman)
- The Flavor of Wisconsin: History and Culture Through Recipes (Terese Allen)
- The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (John Debacher, Krista Ross, James Backus)
- Notable Genre Book Discussion (Desiree Bongers, Vicki Lenz, Rhonda Puntney, Cecilia Wiltzius)
- Wisconsin: A Story of Restoration and Renewal (Lisa Kivirist & John Ivanko)
You can also read Cheryl Becker’s notes about the “Wisconsin: A Story of Restoration and Renewal” program at the WLA Blog.