Get the Inside Scoop on Upcoming OverDrive DevelopmentsPosted on July 31st, 2012 No comments
- browser-based eReading with OverDrive Read
- integration with library discovery tools
- publisher-supported device lending
- efficient collection-development tools in the redesigned Content Reserve
- self-service help & training resources
Attendance is limited, so register now to attend the session on the day & time that best fits your schedule:
Date Time Sign up September 5full 10 -11 am September 6full 2 – 3 pm September 11 10 -11 am Register September 12 6 – 7 pm Register September 18 2 – 3 pm Register September 20 10 -11 am Register September 25 10 -11 am Register September 26 2 – 3 pm Register
A certificate of completion will be sent to you after attending one of the above live sessions; you can print it to attach to a CE Activity Report to record it as a technology-related continuing education activity.
Training Month 2012 runs September 5 – 28; it’s a free online program for library staff, designed to help increase staff knowledge and maximize circulation of your OverDrive digital collection.
Photo credit: Michael Porter via Flickr